Wednesday, August 10, 2005

now it is way past 5:00 a.m. and too close to 5:00 a.m. tomorrow. but i just wanted to write a quick word to tell all the chicago folks out there that we are flying in saturday the 20th and will be there until sunday the 28th. thanksgiving in august will be the talk o' the town, the event o' the decade. it is unbelievable how excited i am. i am a strong believer in thanksgiving at least 3 times a year. my mouth is salivating at the mere thought. i'm gonna peruse all my cook books and come prepared....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess that answers the questions i left in telephone form on your voice mail satellite limbo.
thanksgiving is the 25th. i prefer to think of it as the talk of the nation.
have you decided what to make yet?
lOVE!
katie jean

12:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Whatever"

love, Mom

5:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you.
i have been meaning to call you. i am sorry, i fail. we are all in olympia living in the apartment like a little family unit. its crazy for me, two worlds colliding and all that. but besides that it tis lovely. i will call you soon.

4:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be here so soon I might just wet myself, seriously I might. But I'll hold it until you walk through the door.

Lindsay

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home