Thursday, September 22, 2005

after a few frantic phone calls last night i discovered that gamo (my grandmother for those of you who may not know the family terminology) and uncle brady and aunt melissa are all either already in austin or in route and thereby safely out of harm's way. hurricane rita is due to hit land on saturday and it is apparantly going to be a doozy---category 5 now---bigger than that last hurricane that hit. remember that one? katrina--i think it was called. (i am being very sarcastic here in case you can't tell). anyway---everyone hope and pray that my family's houses/stuff is all kept intact. melissa---where are nana and poppa? big love to you all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B, here's my mail, rsmsan@yahoo.com
R.

9:26 AM

 
Blogger brandyn hart said...

timothy! i'm so glad you found me! i totally owe you a call..and an email...and a present...and a hug---big big love to you. i'm sorry we haven't been in touch in ages. i was just speaking about you the other day. i'm going to email you instead of writing this dumb comment on my own blog. bye now.

9:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm officially hurt. Austin leather pants and organic farms. Like sands through the hourglass...I guess. Bye? Whoa.
R.

12:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i hear "deployed"?

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

I am at your ...old house, how I wish you were here! (heavy sigh)

12:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home