Saturday, May 27, 2006

quick update---
my beeautiful sister alex is now safe in turkey living on an olive farm that also grows strawberries, raspberries, walnuts, and almonds. apparantly the food there is delicious and she ate some leaf wrapped around pine nuts and rice which makes me salivate. they make their own olive oil there and she better bring me some. ya hear that alex? deliver!
i went to amazing yoga class today and feel great. the room is clean. the laundry done. and life is swell.
just wanted to put up another blog quickly to counteract the blah one last night.
everyone should call me and talk to me. because i miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our room is clean too! If you miss us, call. I know we miss you (at least you mother tells me we do). If Alex talks to you, tell her to start blogging about Turkey!

5:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home