Saturday, November 19, 2005

nick is grumpy. i think this is because he hasn't eaten. and he slept too long. people that sleep too much tend to be grumpy. i was in a funk earlier but he was asleep so it couldn't have rubbed off on him. i got a cup of coffee and talked on the phone to my sweetest katie sister and then i felt great. but now i have to deal with him. woe is me. woe for the rampant funk.
i get to go home tomorrow. this is about the only thing i have thought of for at least 2 weeks now. but, somehow, in those two weeks i have not even started to pack. and here i am, down to the wire again. i get off of work at 10:00 or so and then i have to throw some rags in a suitcase and leave very early morn. woe is me again. except this time it is all my fault. oh where is the scapegoat when you need him? i wish i had my own personal scapegoat that i could carry round in my pocket and blame whenever the whim took me. i think you can buy them but they're rather expensive. i'm pretty sure tom cruise has one.
all i do lately is obsess over my future--it's getting old. why is it so hard to discover what you really truly want? i always heard about how it was hard to get what you wanted---but i didn't realise finding out what you want in the first place could be so difficult. if only everything went my way----that would be great. i think tom cruise has a little make-everything-go-my-way-thing too. curse him.
but wait! i forgot. i'm going home! that means everything IS gonna go my way. i'm gonna sleep, and watch movies, and not work, and not help my mom or dad at all, and burp at the table, and say exactly what i want when i want, and get my butler to bring me crumpets and tea, and not bathe, and make my maid go rob a bank for me and give me all the cash, and so on and so on. what would you do if you had a whole 24 hours to do whatever you wished?
nick just bought me some lasagne. i feel kinda bad about the earlier grumpy statement. and i feel sorta bad about writing such a dumb blog entry. if you're reading this right now; stop. go no further. this is the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home