Monday, June 26, 2006

no toad mind.
but that's ok. the zen centre has a "wall-gazing day" every couple of weeks or so. maybe i'll find enlightenment whilst gazing at a spot on the plaster.
or maybe not.
i didn't do so hot the other day on the flying trapeze. i was up there just enjoying the feeling of flying and forgetting that i was supposed to keep my hip against the bar and go into the splits and arch my back and look forward and etc etc. i just kept thinking "man---why does he have to yell so much? why can't i just stay up here forever....?"
oh well. next time. but not this sunday because i'm going to hang out with becca! wa-whoooo! gonna leave work at noon on friday. gonna drive to santa cruz. gonna hang out with my good friend and her family. sweet.
on monday i took a yoga class with a new teacher and whoo-wee! he sure kicked my behind.
i don't know what's going on with the "wa-whoos" and the "whoo-wees". they're just flowing right now. just gonna let 'em come on out. i think it may be the voice of my inner farmer wearing overalls and pinching a stalk of grass between his teeth. surveying the property and reminiscing..."whoo-wee! back in 1960 we shore did get us some heavy rain. that shore was a rainy year. wa-whoo."
i never knew i had that particular inner voice until this very moment. i'm so glad i keep finding out stuff about myself.
and you? what are some of your inner voices? this could be fun...
what was i saying before farmer tangent? ah yes--yoga. yeah, it was hard. i was sore. but felt stellar. i had a couple of spiritual transcendence moments in yoga class the other day where the time-space continiuum did not exist. that was amazing--like being on top of a mountain, only less lonely.
blah blah. from farmers to transcendence.
my post is rather disjointed this evening. i think i shall retire to my boudoir and tuck into a delicious book. yum yum.
good night all. i wish you toothsome dreams.

3 Comments:

Blogger brandyn hart said...

i wanna i wanna i wanna.
not fair that i can't be there....
not fair.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

I am putting my foot down and telling you and your sisters to post again! I miss you and want to hear more about zen and trapeze! I know I don't have much room to talk, as I haven't updated my sad little blog in many-a-moon. I'll do it right now! Love you Brandyn!
ry baby

11:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find myself needing to see a photograph of Knuckles. If I knew I could have a cat like that, I'd grab one in a minute. How fortunate you were to have known him.

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home